Wednesday November 30, 2022 9PM – Here are the latest 2D and 3D Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Lotto Result today for the 9PM draw.
2D and 3D Lotto Result Today
Winning numbers are in exact order.
|2D Lotto 9PM||31-06|
|3D Lotto 9PM||6-7-8|
How To Play EZ2 2D Lotto:
- You must pick two (2) numbers from the EZ2 2D Lotto slip.
- Choose any number for 1 to 31
- You may choose the Lucky Pick (LP) to let the system choose two (2) random numbers for you.
- Mark the amount you’re going to play for each combination.
- Pick the play amount which varies anywhere from Php 10.00 to Php 500.00.
- You may also mark “Rambolito” to play the 2D Lotto System bet.
- You may also mark how many consecutive draws you want to play in the DRAW panel.
For a list of previous EZ2 2D Lotto results, click here.
The Swertres 3D Lotto results can also be found here.
How To Claim Your Prizes:
- Go to the nearest PCSO Lotto outlet.
- For lotto prizes amounting from Php20 to Php10,000, you can claim them at the nearest PCSO outlets or PCSO Branch Office within your area.
- You may claim lotto prizes amounting from Php10,001.00 to Php300,000 at the nearest PCSO Branch or Main Office.
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php300,001.00 up must be claimed at the PCSO Main Office.
- You may present your winning ticket for verification.
- You have up to one (1) year to claim your prize before it gets forfeited.
- Confirm your winning numbers based on PCSO Lotto announcements.
- Write your name and sign behind your winning tickets to prevent others from stealing your winnings, and then you must present two (2) valid IDs for verification when claiming.
- You may claim your Jackpot Prizes at the PCSO main office at 2nd Floor Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. All jackpot prize are subject to 20% tax but all non-jackpot prizes are excluded from taxation.
The lotto result today are also posted on our facebook, twitter, viber, telegram, youtube, as well as our tiktok accounts. The links will be posted here when available.